Let's make it legal! Rest assured knowing your business is being handle properly.
The LLC Incorporation Mini Package is a starter package to becoming incorporated.
You'll be registered in your desired state with:
- LLC Incorporation (depending on your state requirements, it is to be renewed yearly)
- Registered Agent for 1 year.
A limited liability company (LLC) is a business structure in the U.S. that protects its owners from personal responsibility for its debts or liabilities. Limited liability companies are hybrid entities that combine the characteristics of a corporation with those of a partnership or sole proprietorship.
Benefits of incorporating as an LLC:
- Protection of personal assets. Personally the business owner is un-attached to any liabilities that the company faces.
- Simpler record-keeping rules than other entities. Corporations are stricter.
- Tax savings! The decision is ultimately the business owners regarding how they are taxed, as an LLC or a corporation, for potential savings and tax deductions; however, it is highly recommended to consult a tax professional BEFORE making tax decisions and filing taxes.